Returns & Refunds
The Returns & Cancellation Policy for goods purchased on our website or via telephone order.
- If you wish to cancel an order placed on our website, please contact our sales department by telephone 01823 480550 or email email@example.com.
- Return of any items will be subject to Harriet Whinney Pearls Ltd standard terms and conditions for online purchases. If you wish to discuss the return of any item kindly make arrangements by telephone with our office on 01823 480550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unwanted goods may be returned for a refund. Please return them in their original condition, unused with their original packaging and all tags still attached within 14 days of receipt of your goods.
- Necklaces and bracelets returned to us with the tag removed may not be accepted.
- For reasons of hygiene earrings may not be exchanged or refunded unless faulty. Earrings should be held to the ear and not tried through the ear.
- Refunds will be made for the original purchase amount excluding post and packing against the original form of tender.
- All returns should be sent carefully packaged in a padded envelope. Royal Mail Special Delivery (insured) is recommended or Royal Mail Signed For (uninsured).
HARRIET WHINNEY RETURNS
PO Box 136
If you have any questions please call us 01823 480550.
None of the above terms affect your statutory rights or your rights under the Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations.